I am so happy you are here. absorb skincare was founded on the belief that everyone deserves healthy skin. I believe in harnessing the power of plants to bring the skin the valuable vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids that the skin needs to maintain a healthy lipid barrier. Plants also give us the magic of fragrance. I use a variety essential oils from different plants that both smell amazing as well as having therapeutic benefits for the skin. Have a question? Send me a message! I love talking all things skincare and fragrance!. Below you will find a few fun facts about absorb!
I send your products in reusable cosmetic bags or totes instead of boxes. Our product ingredient cards are made with 100% cotton that comes from the leftover waste fabric from the production of t-shirts.
I strive to make everything as eco friendly as possible and give back to the community
Some products are fragranced with essential oil and some with a combination of essential oil and synthetic fragrance. Fragrances are phtalate free, paraben free and is complaint with IFRA standards
The ingredients sourced are either organic, wild harvested or sustainably produced. All have been extensively researched for their benefits to the skin.
Fun facts about me
10 fun facts about me:
1. I have a husband, 2 kids, and 2 dogs
2. I have been obbessed with skin care for as long as I can remember. I used to save my allowance to buy skin care and makeup
3. I believe there is a place and purpose for both plant based/organic/green beauty AS well as professional/medical skincare. In both cases quality matters
4. I am the girl who reads the back of the bottle while in the bath. I love to research ingredients.
5. I think there is something so absolutely comforting about using a handmade product made with plant based ingredients and nothing else. I love to think of the story it could tell. The different hands the individual ingredients touched, the countries they came from, the person who lovingly made it by hand and poured it into the bottle. There is something so magical and grounding about it.
6. I named my brand absorb because that is what skin care products do.
7. I am an avid learner. I have taken hundreds of extra hours of esthetic training since graduating.
8. I love talking all things skin. Have a question? contact me!
9. I had sensitive acne prone skin
10. I love every step of the process, from sourcing the ingredients all the way to the top shelf of your vanity