Hey, I'm Kelly
10 fun facts about me:
1. I have a husband, 2 kids, and 2 dogs
2. I have been obbessed with skin care for as long as I can remember. I used to save my allowance to buy skin care and makeup
3. I believe there is a place and purpose for both plant based/organic/green beauty AS well as professional/medical skincare. In both cases quality matters
4. I am the girl who reads the back of the bottle while in the bath. I love to research ingredients.
5. I think there is something so absolutely comforting about using a handmade product made with plant based ingredients and nothing else. I love to think of the story it could tell. The different hands the individual ingredients touched, the countries they came from, the person who lovingly made it by hand and poured it into the bottle. There is something so magical and grounding about it.
6. I named my brand absorb because that is what skin care products do.
7. I am an avid learner. I have taken hundreds of extra hours of esthetic training since graduating.
8. I love talking all things skin. Have a question? contact me here
9. I had sensitive acne prone skin
10. I love every step of the process, from sourcing the ingredients all the way to the top shelf of your vanity
#of ingredients used
# of organic ingredients
#of countries the ingredients came from
We send our products in reusable cosmetic bags that are handmade with organic cotton, instead of boxes.
WE ARE PROUD TO SUPPORT FREESET, A FAIR-TRADE BUSINESS OFFERING EMPLOYMENT TO WOMEN WHO ARE TRAPPED IN KOLKATA’S SEX TRADE IN INDIA.
To learn more about their mission visit
Our product ingredient cards are made with 100% cotton that comes from the leftover waste fabric from the production of t-shirts.
We strive to make everything as eco friendly as possible and give back to the community